Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 1 May 2017

Calendar and …….

how did my planning work out?

I seem to be on a big catch up - having had just two days last week when we were home - when we got back from Paris we knew we had to get to our caravan to sort out a boiler problem - fortunately it seems to have been caused by a faulty gas bottle so we have had no problems since it was changed! 
I do apologise for my lack of visits to blogs but after today( a family outing) I will be around for a while (it's Happy Stampers day  on Saturday!)

My May page is ready to go…
April is quite full….
…but did my planner match up to planned events?



There were quite a few cancelled events and some of the meals didn't quite work out.
My planner uses lots of stickers, tape, scraps, magazine pics and a little bit of my own drawing. This is because it mainly sits by my spot on the sofa and I have a little bag with bits and pieces in tucked away near the coffee table! 

Thanks for looking, Chris


9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work in your planner. You seem to have a lot on your plate just now, hope you manage to get everything done. Enjoy you day, hugs, Valerie

chrissie said...

I just love to see your planner and calendar pages. It is wonderful that you make such beautiful pages and also that you keep filling them in. I have decided there are two of you as no one person can fit as much as you do each month. Well no two people like me could.

Love Chrissie xx

Helen said...

Your calendar pages are beautiful - how you cram so much in I don't know! enjoy Happy Stampers!

Redanne said...

You are definitely one busy lady Chris!! Look forward to catching a glimpse of you on Saturday... Anne xx

Sandy said...

Glad you got your problems straightened out -- I don't see how you have the time to do the thing you do!! I really enjoy visiting your blog Chris!
Sandy xx

My name is Erika. said...

I always love your calendars Chris. Lots of fun views. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

As always, you put my calendar to shame. I don't ever seem to have anything appropriate to stamp, so that is why your calendar pages are always so beautiful.

I really like your journal pages, too. Aside from being able to draw, I can related to that calendar/journal. GREAT job on both.

Neet said...

Lots of gorgeous artwork on your blog today Chris. I would find it hard to choose a favourite - it is all lovely. I do like the hare - did you draw that yourself? Fabulous!

Was Paris for the show?

Hugs, Neet
ps see you at PS?

Dianne said...

Chris~ your planner pages are delightful! you have a nice variety of images (love the caravan-sticker?!) and the little birdie you drew is adorable! I wasn't sure if this was the blog post that you wanted feedback about?

Love the way you've divided the page (on the right of the spread) in a variety of ways. The frames for certain phrases really do make them stand out and give them a bit of 'pop.' the magazine images are really fun, along with your sketching.

I have found Pinterest and other sources on the internet to be wonderful for ideas for Divider Borders and for Letterstyles. Sometimes just using all capital letters makes a phrase pop just enough. Also, I have found that for my small page, it is extremely helpful to draw & write with a .2 size pen point. you can get so much detail that way. Another idea is to really notice the layouts on magazine pages and covers, and use the way the magazine space has been divided as the layout for one of your pages. Just some ideas to think about...I think you are doing a fabulous job. As long as it's still fun for you, that's the whole point! Enjoy!! ♥ ♥ ♥